Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, who made significant contributions to India’s independence, was born on January 23, 1897 in Cuttack town of Orissa. His father’s name was Janakinath Bose, he was a lawyer . His mother’s name was Prabhawati devi. He died on August 18, 1945 in a plane crash. There are many mysteries in the death of Subhas Chandra Bose. During the Second World War, in order to liberate India from the British, Netaji formed the Azad Hind Fauj with the help of Japan. The most popular slogan given by Netaji – you give me blood, I will give you freedom. He also gave the slogan of Jai Hind . Here’s some special priceless words of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, who can overcome all our problems …
1. The person who does not have madness, can never become great, but all the mad people can not become great. Because not all crazy people are geniuses. Why is that so? The reason for this is that only madness is not enough, along with some other things are also important.
2. People who jump on seeing flowers, they also get thorns too early.
3. We should rely on our strength, because the power of borrowing is fatal for us.
4. Keep in mind the biggest crime is to endure injustice and deal with the wrong.
5. If you have to bow down temporarily in life, then bend like a brave.
6. Premature maturity is not good, whether it is of a tree or of a person, its loss is to be suffered in the future.
7. If there is no conflict, no fear of anyone, then half the taste of life ends.
8. Subhash Chandra Bose used to say that I have never had any pleasure in life. I do not know how to talk to others
9. The journey of success can be long, but it is decided to come. That’s why we should continue to move forward.
10. Weakness is overcome with high thoughts, that is why we should continue to create high thoughts in our heart.