According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Microbial and Bacterial Cellulose Decomposition Market was valued at USD 161.8 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 278.8 million by 2028, at a CAGR of 6.7%. The growth can be attributed to the growing opportunities for bacterial cellulose decomposition in various medical and non-medical applications. Key market players are investing in R&D to further broaden scope of bacterial cellulose. For instance, Daicel Corporation developed a more eco-friendly form of cellulose acetate, a naturally derived plastic, with two times the marine biodegradability of current products. Daicel promotes the new product as an effective solution to the recent issue of marine plastic waste.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4009
Scientists have developed a mutant bacterial enzyme that can break down plastic bottles for recycling in hours. The enzyme, which was discovered in a leaf compost heap, can break down plastic bottles into chemical building blocks that can be used to make new bottles of higher quality. Plastic suitable for clothing and carpets is normally generated by existing recycling technologies. Also, scientists in Italy have discovered presence of Clostridium phytofermentans near the Quabbin Reservoir, east of Amherst, Mass. In a one-step process, this microbe can break down hemicellulose and cellulose into ethanol. Also, high growth opportunities in emerging markets, increasing healthcare spending, and unexplored medical applications of bacterial cellulose decomposition are projected to present development opportunities for market players.
New healthcare paradigms and models are gaining traction, and healthcare technology evaluations are becoming more common. Another factor driving the growth of the microbial and bacterial cellulose decomposition market is favorable funding from both private and public companies. However, inefficient decomposition process, skyrocketing investments, and lack of capital required are retraining the growth of microbial and bacterial cellulose decomposition market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on the bacteria type, gram negative bacteria segment accounted for the largest market share of 78.6% in 2020. Few bacteria can synthesise cellulose, but the gram-negative bacterium Gluconacetobacter xylinus (Formerly known as Acetobacter xylinum) secretes large amounts of cellulose in the form of microfibrils from a row of synthetic sites along the cell’s longitudinal axis. This aerobic gram-negative bacterium is efficiently fermented in a temperature range of 25–30 °C and at a pH of 3–7 using saccharides as a carbon source.
- Among fermentation medium, carbon segment is expected to have significant market share during the forecast period. Carbon sources are sugars or other carbohydrates, but in the case of substrate transformations, the carbon source could be an alcohol or something else. To keep costs down, inexpensive sources of carbohydrates like molasses, corn steep liquor, sugarcane juice, or sugar beet juice are used in large-scale fermentations like the one used for decomposition of ethanol.
- Researchers at the Helmholtz Center for Environmental Research in Leipzig, Germany, learned that Pseudomonas putida, a soil bacterium, can produce enzymes that digest polyurethanes, rendering them biodegradable. Such results reflect a significant step in being able to reuse hard-to-recycle (polyurethane) materials.
- North America is expected to register largest share of approximately, 38.9% in the microbial and bacterial cellulose decomposition market over the forecast period. Factors such as increasing R&D spending in order to broaden the scope of applications, presence of key players in the market, and presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure among others are likely to boost the market growth.
Top players profiled in the report include:
Celluforce, American Process, Axcelon Biopolymers Corporation, Borregaard, Bowil Sp. z o. o., Daicel Corporation, Fzmb GmbH, Merck KGaA, Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., and Nympheas International Biomaterial Corporation.
Bacteria Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Gram Negative Bacteria
- Gram Positive Bacteria
Fermentation Medium Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Other Macro-Micronutrients
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microbial-and-bacterial-cellulose-decomposition-market
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Microbial and Bacterial Cellulose Decomposition report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Summary of the Microbial and Bacterial Cellulose Decomposition Market Research Report:
- Insightful information regarding the global Microbial and Bacterial Cellulose Decomposition market
- Strategic recommendations for the investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4009
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Read More Reports:
Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cerium-oxide-nanoparticles-market
Paper Pigments Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paper-pigments-market
Healthcare Mobility Solutions Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/healthcare-mobility-solutions-market
Histology and Cytology Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/histology-and-cytology-market
Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/orthopedic-soft-tissue-repair-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]