Many countries of the world have dangerous weapons, which can eradicate the enemy throughout the moment. But weapons of mass development can be used only once, whereas fighter aircraft is such a thing which can be used to scare the enemy. so lets know about the 6 Most powerful fighter Aircraft in World.
if a war breaks out, then victory will in the hand the country, which has the most dangerous fighter aircraft. Every country in the world wants to keep dangerous fighter aircraft. Two characteristics of Any aircraft makes it dangerous; First the speed of the plane and second is to hide its stealth power from the radar.
1) F-22 Raptor ( Lockheed Martin F- 22 Raptor-USA ): This fighter aircraft created by the US is considered the fifth most dangerous aircraft of the world in today’s world . This is one of the invisible radars flying in the air in a manner. The F22 radar is unique because it does not allow other aircraft to know the location of this plane. It has features like Ground Attack, Electronic Warfare, and Signal Intelligence Tracker. The approximate cost of this plane comes approximately 70 million dollars. Its first flight was in 1997. At present, the US has around 200 units. Even in the case of speed, it is faster than all planes, its estimated speed is 2,410 km / h.
2. China’s Chengdu J -20 ( China Black Eagle ) : This is a multirole fighter aircraft, which can fly and fight in any season. It is light in weight. It has been prepared by People Republic of China Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (CAC) for the People Liberation Army Air Force. At present, this fighter aircraft is the precision weapon of the Chinese army, with the deployment of laser guided bombs in the aircraft, satellite guided bombs are also deployed. Its speed is 2,100 kmph . This aircraft has been built with the aim of countering the threat from the next generation fighter planes of MiG-29 and SU-27.
3. Sukhoi Su-57 (T-50): It is being constructed for the Russian and Indian air force with the effort of India and Russia. It’s a superb, single seat, multirole fighter plane designed for two engine jets. Sukhoi’s internal name is T-50. Its maximum speed is 2,140 km / h. This aircraft is one of the world’s most advanced stealth tech aircraft and is the successor of MiG-29 and Su-27.
4. Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II – USA: Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is a fifth-generation fighter aircraft developed by the United States. Efforts have been made since 2006 and only 13 units have been built so far. So far this aircraft is in the development phase. It will be operated with the help of super-advanced computers. This aircraft is capable of dodging the radar.
Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is capable of operating on land attack, detective military testing and air defense missions. Three different models are being made. These are; F-35A, F-35B and F-35C. The estimated cost of F-35A is $ 89.2 million, the estimated cost of F-35B is $ 115.5 million and the estimated cost of F-35C is $ 107.7 million. Its speed is 1,930 km / h, which is 1.6 times more than the movement of sound.
5. Mitsubishi X-2 Shinshin (Japan) Mitsubishi ATD-X (Shinshin) -Japan : Japan; X-2 is preparing the first fighter aircraft of its fifth generation after Shinshin’s name. Its former name was “ATD-X Shinshin”. This two-engine aircraft will be equipped with stealth technology and will be flown by a single pilot. Its maximum speed will be 2,683 km / h. It will be able to fly to the height of 65,000 feet. It can fight 2,900 kilometers along with two external fuel tanks and 761 km in the war. The area can cover the radius. This aircraft has only one unit so far, which had its flight test on April 22, 2016.
6. Eurofighter Typhoon ( Eurofighter Typhoon ) : Eurofighter Typhoon is the creation of the most advance technology of Europe. It has the capacity to store missile. This aircraft has been claimed that it can easily combat the F-22 Raptor of America. This fighter plane is more powerful than many other combatants such as F-15, Rafale and Russia’s Su-27. Its maximum speed is 2,385 km/h while it can fly to 55,000 feet altitude . Its body has only 15% of the metal, and the rest is made of carbon fiber, due to which it can not be caught by the radar.
If compared to these fighter planes given above with Rafale, bought by India, tells the facts that Rafale does not miss these aircraft in any case. Therefore, the government should ensure that all the barriers and disputes are quickly resolved and included in the Indian Air Force so that power balance can be maintained in South Asia.