Ehtesham Bilal Sofi, 17 years Sharda University student joined ISIS

The family of Ehtesham Bilal Sofi, the 17-year-old Sharda University student who reportedly has joined the Islamic State Jammu Kashmir (ISJK), Saturday appealed to terrorists to have “mercy on them” and let him to return home.

“It is a great blessing for me that I have joined Jundul Khilafah led by Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi. I have taken the pledge that I will not rest till Islamic rule is established in Kashmir,” Ehtisham reportedly said in the audio clip.

Ehtesham‘s father Bilal Ahmad Sofi made the appeal in a video message that is being shared widely on social media.
Bilal said his son was the “only male heir of an extended family” and asked the terrorist to allow him to return home.
“Have mercy on us and let him return. Allah will have mercy on you,” he said.

Ehtesham, a resident of Khanyar locality in downtown Srinagar, was a first-year graduation student at the university at Greater Noida. He went missing on October 28 after he left the varsity with official permission to go to Delhi, days after he was mistakenly roughed up during a scuffle between Indian and Afghan students in the campus.

Ahtesham Bilal Sofi, 17 years Sharda University student joined ISIS

Actually, on Friday (November 2nd) on social media, some pictures of the missing Kashmiri student were found, who had disappeared after the assault at Sharda University in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. On Friday, photo of AK-47 was revealed on social media. His photo was flagged with ISIS. In the pictures shared on social media, Ahtesham Bilal Sofi is seen in black clothes and it is claimed that he has joined ISJK, a terrorist group influenced by the ISIS’s view. Poster is becoming viral in social media.

Ehtesham Bilal Sofi (17), originally from Srinagar, was the first year student of graduation at Sharda University in Greater Noida. He was missing from the University on October 28. He took permission from the university to go to Delhi. Giving information about the matter, the officials said that a case was registered in Greater Noida’s Knowledge Park police station along with the disappearance of Khanyar Police Station in Srinagar.

Earlier, the police had claimed that he had gone to Kashmir’s terrorism affected Pulwama district. After his disappearance on Sunday, the police started investigations. While investigating the matter, the police had told Wednesday (October 31) that the missing Kashmiri student Ehtesham Bilal Sofi reached Srinagar on a flight from Go-Air from Delhi on October 28, but after that he has not gone to his house. During the investigation, it was discovered that Bilal had gone to Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport from Greater Noida.

Police said that on Monday (October 29) at 2:30 in the afternoon his location was found in Jammu. It was revealed from the Bilal’s mobile call details that he talked with his father last evening at 4:30 p.m. on Monday. However, at that time, he did not tell his father that he was in Jammu. He had told that he was in the Delhi Metro. Since then the mobile phone of the Bilal is closed. Bilal (17) was beaten by mistake in the scuffle between India and Afghan students in Sharada University campus.

Facebook Comments Protection Status