Indian Army Alwar Recruitment rally for ARO 2018: – Candidates who want to join the Indian Army, can apply for the latest recruitment rally of Indian Army in Alwar. Online Applications are invited by Indian Army for Candidates of Rajasthan State from 15 Aug 2018 to 04 Dec 2018 for Sol Gd, Sol Clk/Skt, Sol Tech, Sol Tdn & Sol Tech (Na) for Eligible Candidates of Rajasthan Rally will be held From 02 Jan 2019 To 12 Jan 2019 at Indira Gandhi Stadium, Alwar (Rajasthan).
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 15 Aug 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 04 dec 2018
10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany / Zoology / BioScience) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- Height: 170 cm
- Weight: 50 kg
- Chest: 77 (+ 5 CM expansion)
- 17.5 years to 23 years
Jobs Location: Across India
On the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination and Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
How To Apply:
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as JCO/OR and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria (Click Here).
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Once you registered on our website you will get a onetime Password (OTP) on your e mail id and mobile no.
- Thereafter enter your OTP for successful registration and only then the profile of the candidate will be created by our system.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.