Indian Army BSc Nursing course 2019 – Candidates who want to join the Indian Army under Bsc Nursing course Posts, can apply for the latest notification of Indian Army. Apply Online for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2019 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Online Applications are invited by the Indian Army from 12 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018 til 05:00 PM.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12th Nov 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 30th Nov 2018
- Admit Card: 3rd week of December, 2018
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/ Recognized Board/ University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
Application Fee: Application Processing fee ₹150 through online mode.
- Between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive)
Jobs Location: Military Nursing Service, Across India
On the basis of Physical Standards/ Written Test/ Interview & Medical Examination.
How To Apply:
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria (Click Here).
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.