Indian Army Uttarakhand Recruitment rally 2018: – Candidates who want to join the Indian Army, can apply for the latest recruitment rally of Indian Army in Uttarakhand. Apply Online for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Pithoragarh and Champawat from 24 to 29 Dec 2018 at General BC Joshi Army Public School Pithoragarh. Online Applications are invited by the Indian Army from 25 Oct to 08 Dec 2018.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26 Oct 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 08 dec 2018
- Recruitment Rally Date: 24th to 29th Dec, 2018
- Admit Card date: 09 to 15 Dec, 2018
10 + 2/ Intermediate exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with Min 55% marks in aggregate and registered with State Pharmaceutical Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma with 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India are also eligible.
- Height: 163 cm
- Weight: 48 kg
- Chest: 77 (+ 5 CM expansion)
Physical Fitness Test:
Jobs Location: Across India
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam, physical fitness test and Interview.
How To Apply:
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as JCO/OR and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria (Click Here).
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Once you registered on our website you will get a onetime Password (OTP) on your e mail id and mobile no.
- Thereafter enter your OTP for successful registration and only then the profile of the candidate will be created by our system.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.