Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – Candidates who want to join the Indian Coast Guard under Cook & Steward Posts Posts, can apply for the latest notification of Indian Coast Guard.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates|| |
18 to 22 years as on 01 Oct 2019 i.e born between 01 Oct 1997 to 30 Sep 2001, both dates inclusive.
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 5th June, 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 10th June, 2019
10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service)
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).
- ₹21700 (Pay Level-3), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances
On the basis of Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Apply Online: Click here