Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 – Candidates who want to join the Indian Coast Guard, can apply for the latest notification of Indian Coast guard .
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 |
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21st Jan 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 31 Jan 2019
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
(b) Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
(c) Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d) Weight. Proportionate to height and age +-10percentage acceptable.
(e) Hearing. Normal.
(f) Visual Standard. 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)
Jobs Location: Across India
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
(iii) 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Pay Scale & Allowances: Rs. 21,700
On the basis of written test/ Physical Fitness Test/ Medical Standards.V
HOW TO APPLY:-
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 21 to 31 Jan 19 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- The application provides choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to