The President of India, as advised by the Prime Minister, has directed the allocation of portfolios among the following members of the Union Council of Ministers:-
Shri Narendra Modi: Prime Minister and also in-charge of:
- Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions;
- Department of Atomic Energy;
- Department of Space; and
- All important policy issues; and
- All other portfolios not allocated to any Minister.
- Rajnath Singh:- Minister of Defence.
- Amit Shah:- Minister of Home Affairs.
- Nitin Gadkari:- Minister of Road Transport and Highways; and Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
- D.V. Sadananda Gowda:-Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers.
- Nirmala Sitharaman:- Minister of Finance and Minister of Corporate Affairs.
- Ramvilas Paswan: Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
- Narendra Singh Tomar: Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare; Minister of Rural Development; and Minister of Panchayati Raj.
- Ravi Shankar Prasad: Minister of Law and Justice; Minister of Communications; and Minister of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Harsimrat Kaur Badal: Minister of Food Processing Industries.
- Thaawar Chand Gehlot: Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar: Minister of External Affairs.
- Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’: Minister of Human Resource Development.
- Arjun Munda: Minister of Tribal Affairs.
- Smriti Irani: Minister of Women and Child Development; and Minister of Textiles.
- Harsh Vardhan: Minister of Health and Family Welfare; Minister of Science and Technology; and Minister of Earth Sciences.
- Prakash Javadekar: Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change; and Minister of Information and Broadcasting.
- Piyush Goyal: Minister of Railways; and Minister of Commerce and Industry.
- Dharmendra Pradhan: Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas; and Minister of Steel.
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi: Minister of Minority Affairs.
- Pralhad Joshi: Minister of Parliamentary Affairs; Minister of Coal; and Minister of Mines.
- Mahendra Nath Pandey: Minister of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Arvind Ganpat Sawant : Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprise.
- Giriraj Singh : Minister of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries.
- Gajendra Singh Shekhawat: Minister of Jal Shakti.