Separatist leaders in Jammu & Kashmir continue to mislead the youth. The separatist leaders are the biggest reasons for the local youth who pelt stones on security forces to protest and raise anti-country slogans. But now the lies of leaders of these stone pelters are open. The Home Ministry has issued a list of separatist leaders whose children study abroad. These leaders include Aasia Andrabi to Mirwaiz Umar Farooq. Read the complete list …
1. Nissar Hussein (Waheedt-e-Islami) – Son and daughter are living in Iran. Daughter works in Iran.
2. Bilal Lone – The youngest daughter is studying in Australia.
3. Ashraf Sahari (Chairman, Tehrik-e-Hurriyat) – Two sons Khalid and Abid work in Saudi Arabia.
4. GM. Bhatt (Aamir-e-Jamaat) – His son is doctor in Saudi Arabia
5. Aasia Andrabi (D-e-M) – Both sons are abroad. One is studying in Malaysia and the other son is studying in Australia.
6. Mohammad Shafi Reshi (DPM) – Son is doing a PhD in America.
7. Ashraf Laya (Tehrik-e-Hurrian) – daughter is studying medical in Pakistan.
8. Zahoor Geelani (Tehrik-e-Hurrian) (son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah) – Son works in airlines in Saudi Arabia.
9. Mirwaiz Umar Farooq (Chairman of the Hurriyat) – Sister lives in America.
10. Mohammed Yusuf Mir (Muslim League) – daughter is studying medical in Pakistan.
11. Syed Ali Shah Geelani : Son has completed MBBS from Pakistan.