The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has filed a charge sheet in the Pulwama terrorist attack case. This charge sheet is of 13500 pages, which has been filed in the NIA court of Jammu. NIA has made 19 accused in the charge sheet, out of which 6 terrorists have been killed. Maulana Masood Azhar, the leader of Jaish-e-Mohammad is also among the accused.
CRPF convoy was attacked on 14 February 2019 in Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir. This terrorist attack was carried out by a terrorist named Adil Ahmed Dar.
The 19 people named by the NIA in its charge sheet are:
1. Masood Azhar Alvi, 52 years, Pakistani national
2. Rouf Asgar Alvi, 47 years, Pakistani national
3. Ammar Alvi, 46 years, Pakistani national
4. Shakir Bashir, 24 Years, r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, J&K.
5. Insha Jan, 22 Years r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, J&K
6. Peer Tariq Ahmed Shah, 53 Years, r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, J&K
7. Waiz-ul-Islam, 20 Years, r/o Srinagar, J&K
8. Mohd Abbas Rather, 31 Years, r/o Kakapura, Pulwama, J&K.
9. Bilal Ahmed Kuchhey, 28 years, r/o Hajibal, Lalhar, Pulwama, J&K
10. Mohd Iqbal Rather, 25 years, r/o, Charar-e-Shareef, Budgam, J&K.
11. Mohd Ismail, 25 years, r/o Pakistani national
12. Sameer Ahmad Dar, 22 years, r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, Kashmir
13. Ashaq Ahmed Nengroo, 33 years, r/o Rajpura, Pulwama
14. Adil Ahmed Dar, 21 years, r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, Kashmir (Killed)
15. Muhammad Umar Farooq, 24 years, r/o Pakistani national (Killed)
16. Mohd Kamran Ali, 25 years, r/o Pakistani national (Killed)
17. Sajjad Ahmed Bhat, 19 years, r/o Bijbehera, Anantnag (Killed)
18. Mudasir Ahmad Khan, 24 years, r/o Awantipura, Pulwama (Killed)
19. Qari Yasir, r/o Pakistani national (Killed)